Search Online Playground
A resource center for teachers to enhance learning through integrating movement, exploration and mindfulness into classroom lessons. Many of the activities can be adapted to be used on a playground, at home, in the boardroom and beyond.
Use search bar to search by activity, grade level, keyword, or browse categories below.
How to Play:
- Have students stand and pair up, facing one another.
- Students stand on their right foot while moving their left foot forward toward the other.
- Students gently touch the insides (instep) of their left feet together.
- Switch feet to be standing on left and tapping right.
- Repeat to a count of 10. (five taps per foot)
- When switching, skip count or spell a word.
- Do it with eyes closed.
- Stand facing out, backs toward each other, and tap insteps or heels with each other.