Search Online Playground
A resource center for teachers to enhance learning through integrating movement, exploration and mindfulness into classroom lessons. Many of the activities can be adapted to be used on a playground, at home, in the boardroom and beyond.
Use search bar to search by activity, grade level, keyword, or browse categories below.
Got Your Nose
How to Play:
- Have students stand at their seat.
- At the same time, students will touch/grab their nose with their left hand while touching/grabbing their left earlobe with their right hand.
- Switch hands so that students touch/grab their nose with their right hand while touching/grabbing their right earlobe with their left hand.
- Repeat a few times.
- When switching, skip count or spell a word.
- Do it with eyes closed.
- Change where your fingers touch: shoulder, elbow, chin, knee, eyebrow, etc. Try to always cross the midline with at least one of the moves.