Search Online Playground
A resource center for teachers to enhance learning through integrating movement, exploration and mindfulness into classroom lessons. Many of the activities can be adapted to be used on a playground, at home, in the boardroom and beyond.
Use search bar to search by activity, grade level, keyword, or browse categories below.
How to Play:
- Have students stand at their seat.
- Have students draw a square in the air at shoulder height in front of themselves with their left hand.
- Have students draw a circle in the air at shoulder height in front of themselves with their right hand.
- Go back and forth a few times.
- Have them draw the shapes at the same time.
- Draw different shapes: triangle, rectangle, infinity loop.
- Draw a shape with one hand while writing the first letter of their first name with the other.