Welcome to Rise & TaE Kwon Do!
Virtual Tae Kwon Do Instruction for MIddle School Students
September 30/ October 1 – December 16/17, 2020
Classes offered live and recorded Wednesdays and Thursdays. The same class is offered two days in a row, so students should pick Wednesday OR Thursday depending on their schedule.
Tae Kwon Do teaches the foundation of good sportsmanship by teaching the five core tenets:
- Courtesy: Politeness and respect for others, behaving in a well-mannered and civil fashion.
- Integrity: Showing good character, honestly, prudence, and decency. Behaving ethically and morally.
- Perseverance: Purposefully pursuing a course of action despite of difficulty, resistance, or discouragement.
- Self-Control: Keeping ones emotions, desires, and impulses in check, and exercising control in their expression.
- Indomitable Spirit: The spirit that can’t be broken or conquered, the strength of spirit that comes from the knowing one’s self.
Afterschool Directors and school teachers can register to receive links to live and recorded zoom sessions.
Classes go live at 2PM and recordings are sent by 3:30PM each Wednesday and Thursday.
This 10-week training is on break the week of Thanksgiving.
Every class builds on itself, so participants should sign up and commit to full 10-weeks starting Sept 28/29.
Rise & Tae Kwon Do Videos
Added here each Wednesday and Thursday (and also emailed to all registrants by 3:30 every Weds and Thurs).
Watch this welcome video with Rise & Tae Kwon Do instructor,
Master Lenny Yordan of Yordan’s Black Belt Academy!