Every day we will be posting a new article filled with resources during this stressful time. To get these recommendations directly in your inbox, sign up to get more daily tips.
If you or someone you know is in need of COVID-19 or mental health resources, please visit OneCareVT’s resource list
Keeping a healthy immune system is important all year long but typically we don’t think about it as much during the summer. COVID-19 is forcing us to rethink our baseline health and how we maintain or even boost our immune systems. The good news is there are a variety of things you can do to improve your health and immune system from eating healthy, being active, and reducing stress. Watch this Integrative Approach to Healthy Immunity webinar from the University of Vermont to discover ways to improve your overall health which ultimately can boost your immunity.
Other ideas, tips, and resources to keep you and your family healthy, active, and informed during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Spend some time stretching after your run.
- Try this plant based curry recipe today!
- Settle into this Sunday afternoon with some Yo-Yo Ma.
- Need a rainy day activity idea? Try balloon volleyball to get your kids moving while inside.
- Whether you just want to try out camping or you are trying to steer clear of crowded campsites, try camping in your own backyard.
Does your organization have local virtual events or resources that you want us to share? Feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.