Need some fun ideas to keep the kids moving while at home? Rise and Move!, a kid-centered movement class for the whole family, kicked off this week via Facebook Live on the RiseVT Facebook page with Program Manager, Andrea Malinowski. If you missed a video you can find them here. You can tune in live Friday, May 29, 9:00-9:30 am; Monday, June 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29, 9:00-9:30 am. The class is brought to you in partnership with Building Bright Futures, a non-profit working to improve the well-being of young children and families in Vermont. If you have any questions you can contact email@example.com.
If you or someone you know is in need of COVID-19 or mental health resources, please visit OneCareVT’s resource list.
Other ideas, tips, and resources to keep you and your family healthy, active, and informed during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Get out of that slump and reset your posture!
- Read Why People are Cooking to Relieve Stress During the Coronavirus Pandemic. Experts say experimenting with new recipes provides a special kind of relief.
- Did you know that stress can make you feel many emotions? These include feelings of anger, impatience, worry, confusion, and sadness. When you experience these emotions, return to your breath to recenter yourself. A few deep breaths can bring your stress levels down.
- Tune in to VPR’s But Why Podcast live tomorrow at 1 PM.
- Here is some information about starting a garden to help lift your spirits!
Does your organization have local virtual events or resources that you want us to share? Feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.