Every day we will be posting a new article filled with resources during this stressful time. To get these recommendations directly in your inbox, sign up to get more daily tips.
If you or someone you know is in need of COVID-19 or mental health resources, please visit OneCareVT’s resource list.
This week is Hospital Appreciation Week. All of us at RiseVT want to thank our Vermont hospitals that make our work possible and for their continued efforts fighting this COVID-19 pandemic. Our RiseVT program managers work within local hospital systems to provide their communities with opportunities to embrace healthy lifestyles. Without our hospitals’ support, we would not be able to do our primary prevention work all over the state of Vermont. Thank you hospitals for recognizing the importance of preventive healthcare and continuing your essential work to keep our communities healthy places to live and work.
Other ideas, tips, and resources to keep you and your family healthy, active, and informed during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- This article about stretching was suggested to us by our Addison County PM, Michele! She often uses these exercises with her clients!
- America’s Test Kitchen is giving everyone free access to 50 of their recipes!
- Here is another art tutorial for folks who are interested in calming down with some florals!
- Here are a bunch of ideas for using leaves for art and experiments with kids.
- Here is a relaxing video about birds you can find in May in Vermont from the Enosburgh Conservation Commission.
Does your organization have local virtual events or resources that you want us to share? Feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.