Every day we will be posting a new article filled with resources during this stressful time. To get these recommendations directly in your inbox, sign up to get more daily tips.
If you or someone you know is in need of COVID-19 or mental health resources, please visit OneCareVT’s resource list.
Other ideas, tips, and resources to keep you and your family healthy, active, and informed during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Start your day off with a walk or, if mornings aren’t your thing, end your day with a walk!
- Tacos are a fun meal to make for the family! There is a little something for everyone on this list!
- Need to get some sleep? Here are some podcasts to help.
- But Why, a Vermont podcast, will provide live programming every Friday at 1 PM starting tomorrow! It is accessible to anyone with access to VPR radio.
- We want to hear from you! Where are your favorite places to enjoy the outdoors in Vermont? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your organization have local virtual events or resources that you want us to share? Feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page, or contact us via email at email@example.com.