Every day we will be posting a new article filled with resources during this stressful time. To get these recommendations directly in your inbox, sign up to get more daily tips.
If you or someone you know is in need of COVID-19 or mental health resources, please visit OneCareVT’s resource list.
- What speaks to you?
- What motivates you?
- What lifestyle changes can you commit to maintain?
Next decide how you are going to keep track of your goal and ensure success?
- Create a food and/or activity journal to stay accountable.
- Make sure your goal is attainable. Keep it small at first.
- Get a walking buddy to stay motivated.
- Track your activity with an app/watch to inspire and remind you to keep moving.
Good luck with your goal creation!
- With Andrea’s tips above to get you started, go ahead and set an activity goal!
- These samosa burritos are a good way to use up veggies in your fridge and freezer.
- Make a plan for after work so you can keep your work-life balance. Try scheduling a call with a friend.
- Here is a DIY chalk recipe to make for your kids!
- Join the Fairbanks Museum and Chittenden County Forester, Ethan Tapper, for the q&a geared toward 7th and 8th graders.
Does your organization have local virtual events or resources that you want us to share? Feel free to reach out to us via our Facebook page, or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.